Saturday, July 28, 2018
Who Am I as a Communicator?
This week, I chose to have one of the teachers on my staff and my oldest sister to evaluate me through the assessments. My teacher's results were almost the same as my own, the only difference was she did not sense any of my communication anxiety. My sister, however, scored me higher on my verbal aggressiveness in the sense that she feels I get aggressive in conversation when I don't agree with someone. I have heard throughout life that we tend to give people different versions of ourselves, and that is what I believe these assessments mostly revealed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time Well Spent...
I cannot believe that we are in the final week of this program...we made it! This capstone course has truly solidified my passion for the fi...
-
My chosen research topic for this course is the developmental stages of young children. I chose this topic due to its level of relevance in ...
-
Three Consequences of Researching the International Early Childhood Field: Researching how other countries run and operate their early ch...
-
Upon exploration of the the EECERA website, I discovered that many of the same issues in early childhood education here in the US are preval...
No comments:
Post a Comment